Unlike a blog post, a feature article is involved, and usually over 1,000 words. It covers an event, a personality, or a topic or area, in detail. They are often based on one or more interviews, and require skilled research.
Having conducted hundreds of interviews, I am skilled in capturing an interviewee’s essence and revealing it in a feature. I am also very experienced and skilled in research.
Features such as this can become the go-to article of discovery about a client, a product or a subject thus creating broader reach and interest.
Having the capacity to provide publication-ready feature articles enables a client to expand their points of exposure beyond social media, to expert publications within an industry and beyond. Contact me if you need publication-ready feature articles.
Feature Article Samples
- Meet the Sales Innovator Wallace Stokes
- Wade Davis: The Modern Voice of Ancient Wisdom
- Saving Our Economic Ass
- Arran Stephens: Following Nature’s Path
- Spotlight on Roy Osing
- Children’s Health, ADD ADHD & Magnesium Nutrition
- Bob Cannard, Farming with Nature for True Taste
- Sales Innovator: Sales Linguist, Steve W. Martin
- Spotlight on Meridith Elliot Powell
- Todmorden: The Incredible Edible Town
- Spotlight on Lisa Magnuson
- Jamie Oliver: Passionate Casual Caring Revolutionary
- Gourmet Hand-Tossed New York-Style Pizza - From The Bowling Alley Concession Stand?
- The Local GMO Revolution that Could
- Spotlight on Colleen Stanley
- Hometown Turnaround: Bringing Life to a Dying Town
- Marion Nestle: Food Politics on the Lighter Side