A case study is conducted with a client’s client, usually for a software product, but could be used for any industry or product. The value of the case study is to reveal the product or service’s benefits as demonstrated on-site in the real world—and it can act as a powerful third-party endorsement.
A case study is generally conducted as a phone interview with one or more principle users of the product or service within a company. It is then written is such a manner as to engage potential customers or clients, either in technical or layperson language, whichever is required.
Having successfully conducted dozens of case studies, I have been able to provide this valuable marketing tool to numerous clients.
Contact me to help you get the most out of case studies.
Case Study Samples
- Seasonal Impact Contracting for Pipeliner CRM
- S. Stirling Case Study for Pipeliner CRM
- Machtech Case Study for Pipeliner CRM
- Reducing Labor Costs and Improving Finished Product Quality Via Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Whole Harvest Foods Case Study for Pipeliner CRM
- Balwin Filters Case Study for Diskeeper Corporation
- HRE Wheels Case Study for Omegasonics